This past week, we have made substantial progress in developing the web app. In just a week we have created functional webpages for data entry, navigation, and mass barcode generation. Unfortunately, we do not have data-display yet up and running as we would have liked to by this time, but we remain optimistic that we will have a functional page for looking up shipments and displaying important statistics of the shipment very soon. (When we do this will complete the minimum requirements of basic functionality for the project). Additionally, we have integrated Material UI components to these webpages, making the individual pieces like the buttons and the data fields of each page more polished. We have run into some hurdles along the way: figuring out how to print barcodes from the web app has proven to be more difficult than expected and implementing web navigation has been challenging to say the least. However, we remain optimistic that we will continue to make strong progress; in the coming week we have the opportunity to connect with our project partner and update them on the status of our project and show them some of our progress. Additionally, we will be moving forward with the stylistic aspects of the app, using CSS to polish the UI, while we clean up some of the code that we have written, decomposing functions and adding comments to make the overall project more accessible to outside users. At the same time some of us will be updating our documentation as our project develops with each passing week while the rest of us will focus more heavily on stress-testing the prototype and iterating over designs.